Remote Customer Service Representative (Future Training Class)Job ID 17006635 Date posted 09/08/2017
The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience as follows:
Service the Customer:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service
- Diagnose customer needs and/or concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Create and maintain a positive and professional connection with caller at all times
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer's needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and satisfy them with recommendations from our healthy hydration portfolio
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be local and able to attend on-site training Monday-Friday 8-4:30 PM for 3 weeks in Dallas, TX. Date of training TBD.
- Must be able to work in a home office Monday-Friday 11:30- 8:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 9-5PM. Employee must be available to respond to customer and internal communications during these hours.
Why Work at Nestlé Waters?
As a CSR you may be eligible for the following benefits and company perks in our unique employee-focused, welcoming environment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD (FT eligibility within 60 days of hire!)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Potential Overtime or Voluntary Time Off (based on business needs)
- 401(k) Match & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Fun & Motivating Contests
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran