As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Safety Health & Environment Supervisor to be located in Cabazon, CA and report to the Factory Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assure the site Safety/Environmental programs are implemented and maintained in an appropriate manner and within budgetary limits.
• Assure SHE programs are implemented and maintained for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring NWNA facility and operation operates within other applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters’ policies and procedures. Including routine program validations of the facilities and equipment for SHE compliance.
• Assure technical training is executed to facility/ processing personnel in order to maintain SHE awareness and technical expertise required for operations that comply with Nestlé and Regulatory requirements.
• Development of management driven Safe Behavior Observation, LOTO, Machine Guarding, Powered industrial vehicle programs for the site.
• Provide the technical expertise and management guidance to investigate process failures that lead to workplace accidents and environmental impacts. Including investigation monitoring of accidents and incidents involving fire, hazardous materials, unsafe situations, security issues and/or non-compliance issues ensuring corrective action recommendations appropriately addresses procedural changes as necessary for the prevention of future incidents.
• Develops and leads the implementation on-site safety, environment, and/or emergency management programs designed to respond to individual situations and to improve overall safety conditions in the factory.
• Responsible for notification to NWNA Supply Chain Management on serious issues related to workplace safety, regulatory and issues which might result in media notification or litigation.
• Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
• Developing and maintaining site-specific manual, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
• Leading the development of the Safety/Environmental Committees at the plant locations.
• Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA SHE Key Performance Indicators (KPI).