As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER – LEVEL 1
Daily Reporting Location:
Long Island City, NY
$53,350 (annual salary) + a competitive benefits package
6am start time until daily workload completion
Monday through Friday with a rotational Saturday schedule
In this Non-CDL driver role your function is to effectively and safely service all routed customers and provide pre-ordered products. Desired candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Is a CDL license required before I apply to this position with Nestle Waters?
The answer is NO. You don’t have to get a commercial license before you apply with us. If you are excited to get your CDL class B license, we do offer great on the job training to support your goal.
Just a Few Reasons Why You Should Start Your Driving Career With Us:
- This rewarding career opportunity will offer you advanced skill building and training in the areas of commercial driving, sales, customer service and safety with a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Explore your chance to work in a field based role where you can work with customers daily with our popular brands
- We offer and promote a safety focused work environment
- Career advancement opportunities are available so you can grow your career with a company that cares about rewarding great work ethic and leadership skill development
- A family oriented environment where team work and togetherness is celebrated