As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence – and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you’ll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you’ll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager – Strategic Revenue Management to be located in Stamford, CT and report to the Director of Strategic Revenue Management. The primary responsibilities will include a focus on topline revenue growth, Trade Structure development and effective pricing management. The senior manager evaluates promotions, price points, and retailer margins across the portfolio maximizing both revenue and profit. Additionally, the senior manager will provide strategic direction and education to the business, serve as a liaison with CCSD and Finance, execute and report against results.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Partner with CCSD and Brand to review and optimize channel targets. Responsible for structure of trade terms with focus on improving return on trade investment.
* Partner with Sales, CCSD, and Finance, to understand and adjust customer investment make-up by building block, based on the customer’s business model, tactics, and ability to deliver improved return on our investment
* Lead quarterly promotion review process. Responsible for driving the analyses and concluding with recommendations for decisions.
* Partner with Sales, CCSD and Brand to optimize promotion event plans, balancing trade investment with customer tactics and needs, to improve return on promotion spend.
Key qualifications include:
* More than 8 years in business operations, with at least 5 years exposure in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results
* Understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer, Field Sales , Key Accounts and Brand Building and pricing optimization and strategy
* Has consistently demonstrated success in a number of challenging and diverse sales roles.
* Degree in Business / Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
* Proficiency in English and language of the market (where appl.)
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.