As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking Enterprise Support Specialist to join ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. This is a newly-created role will be an integral part of the Enterprise Support team, managing account relationships via remote support. This position will be based in Raynham, MA in the Enterprise Support Center. The Enterprise Support Specialist is a critical role in achieving sales targets, ensuring customer satisfaction, and helping to grow the ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business.
Monday to Friday 8AM to 8PM Shift Flexibility
$20.00 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Excellent Nestle Waters North America Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you’ll do daily:
– Manage relationships with key ReadyRefresh customer accounts (typically ‘B’ and ‘C’ class accounts) remotely
– Execute sales strategies defined by Enterprise Support Center Leader
– Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
– Field customer calls, and find the appropriate channel through which to address the customer inquiry
– Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
– Collaborate with the Nestlé operating companies to execute joint customer efforts
– Effectively sell-in new items, pricing, promotional programs, merchandising (POS and equipment), activities and programs that support Customer plans
– Learn all facets of customer dynamics and use understanding to align on customer priorities – Proactively anticipate customer needs
– Collaborate with peers to share best practices and strategies to drive customer satisfaction
– Integrate with the B2B Marketing Center to align efforts and execute on Customer Plans
Key success measures associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
– Timely execution of sales-related activities (e.g. follow-ups, lead management) – Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention
– Number of fielded and resolved service calls, number of customers serviced remotely
– Number of qualified opportunities created, Conversion Rate
– Compliance to key processes (tool usage, peer collaboration)
Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
– 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customerservice roles
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalentexperienced preferred
– Experience managing customer relationships, and providinga high-level of customer service – Experience with negotiation, preferably viatelephone
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills,particularly via telephone
– Proven track record of consistently growing accounts’business
– Solid analytical and technical skills in MS Office andinternal sales tools
– “Teamplayer” with demonstrated track record of collaboration of working withothers to solve difficult problems and drive business improvement
– ‘Self-starter’ with a concrete ability to workautonomously Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled watercompany.
Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka,Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino,Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value forsociety in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits tocommunities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notablyresponsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling inAmerica. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive totalrewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need tothrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll findfulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactlythe kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. Theonly question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.